- Enabled assembly for Windows x86_64 builds.
- Speed-ups in Motion Estimation, with new x86/x86_64 simd optimizations.
- Diamond Search in motion estimation.
- RDO Speedups
- Fix the memory allocation alignment issues found on windows x86_64.
- Additional fixes to the 422 codepaths.
- More smaller and larger bugfixes
- Large simplification: now it is possible to encode by using only
- Update and document EncoderStatus variants.
- Lots of refactoring to prepare for new features (tile support, tile and segment threading)
- Improvements to debug builds and tests to accelerate development
- Additional tests