1. 21 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  2. 15 Nov, 2013 2 commits
  3. 14 Nov, 2013 9 commits
  4. 13 Nov, 2013 5 commits
  5. 12 Nov, 2013 12 commits
  6. 11 Nov, 2013 4 commits
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Moving {sb, mb, b, ab}_index from MACROBLOCKD to MACROBLOCK. · 3551e250
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      We use {sb, mb, b, ab}_index only inside encoder, so moving them into
      appropriate data structure.
      
      Change-Id: Ib5c1036716354d9d321e11a60c1634c1cb8f9716
      3551e250
    • Jingning Han's avatar
      Decouple macroblockd_plane buffer usage · d8b4c792
      Jingning Han authored
      Make the macroblockd_plane contain dynamic buffer pointers instead
      static pointers to the memory space allocated therein. The decoder
      uses the buffer allocated in pbi, while encoder will use a dual
      buffer approach for rate-distortion optimization search.
      
      Change-Id: Ie6f24be2dcda35df7c15b4014e5ccf236fb3f76c
      d8b4c792
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Replacing raster_block with block in the encoder. · 94d4add1
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      We only used "ib" to call get_scan() function, which in turn calls
      get_tx_type_4x4() function. The latter one only needs block index if
      bsize < BLOCK_8X8 -- under that condition raster_block == block.
      
      Change-Id: I697306a0c3cf937acdd4f5e623d4367c5acc0b2f
      94d4add1
    • hkuang's avatar
      Fix a bug in the assembly code. · c689a126
      hkuang authored
      Change-Id: Ic416e3f8a11e82ee298e6f709b2119a9ddf1e2f8
      c689a126
  7. 09 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  8. 08 Nov, 2013 4 commits
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Optimizing set_contexts() function. · 22a00198
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      Inlining set_contexts_on_border() into set_contexts(). The only difference
      is the additional check that "has_eob != 0" in addition to
      "xd->mb_to_right_edge < 0" and "xd->mb_to_right_edge < 0". If has_eob == 0
      then memset does the right thing and works faster.
      
      Change-Id: I5206f767d729f758b14c667592b7034df4837d0e
      22a00198
    • Yaowu Xu's avatar
      Correct a couple of typos · a596975e
      Yaowu Xu authored
      Change-Id: Ic470c6c9ce27b615c9645b9cb0d67526417bc374
      a596975e
    • Yunqing Wang's avatar
      Improve loopfilter function · 49cf335e
      Yunqing Wang authored
      This patch continued the work done in "Rewrite loop_filter_info_n
      struct"(commit:00dbd369) to further
      improve loopfilter function.
      
      1. Instead of storing pointers to thresholds, store loopfilter
      levels within 64x64 SB;
      2. Since loopfilter levels are already calculated in setup_mask,
      we don't need call build_lfi to look up them again. Just save
      loopfilter levels in setup_mask.
      3. Reorganized and simplified filter_block_plane().
      
      Tests showed a ~0.8% decoder speedup.
      
      Change-Id: I723c7779738bbc2afcb9afa2c6f78580ee6c3af7
      49cf335e
    • Yaowu Xu's avatar
      Disable zeroblock forcing for lossless coding mode · a4a5a210
      Yaowu Xu authored
      This to make sure that prediction residue always get coded in lossless
      mode.
      
      This commit also fixed lossless unit test
      
      Change-Id: I537726ee55328d4e4cf0a0196393a67e12bfcde1
      a4a5a210
  9. 07 Nov, 2013 2 commits
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Replacing (raster_block >> tx_size) with (block >> (tx_size << 1)). · d28f30ef
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      The new expression is much more logical than previous one. Surprisingly
      both expressions give exactly the same set of dependent values
      -- have_top, have_left, have_right -- in vp9_predict_intra_block.
      
      Change-Id: I63eb1b592b8c37883b3a0dbb1f3daa271e446109
      d28f30ef
    • Yunqing Wang's avatar
      Remove TEXTREL from 32bit encoder · d7289658
      Yunqing Wang authored
      This patch fixed the issue reported in "Issue 655: remove textrel's
      from 32-bit vp9 encoder". The set of vp9_subpel_variance functions
      that used x86inc.asm ABI didn't build correctly for 32bit PIC. The
      fix was carefully done under the situation that there was not
      enough registers.
      
      After the change, we got
      $ eu-findtextrel libvpx.so
      eu-findtextrel: no text relocations reported in 'libvpx.so'
      
      Change-Id: I1b176311dedaf48eaee0a1e777588043c97cea82
      d7289658