1. 12 Nov, 2013 2 commits
  2. 11 Nov, 2013 2 commits
    • Jingning Han's avatar
      Decouple macroblockd_plane buffer usage · d8b4c792
      Jingning Han authored
      Make the macroblockd_plane contain dynamic buffer pointers instead
      static pointers to the memory space allocated therein. The decoder
      uses the buffer allocated in pbi, while encoder will use a dual
      buffer approach for rate-distortion optimization search.
      Change-Id: Ie6f24be2dcda35df7c15b4014e5ccf236fb3f76c
    • hkuang's avatar
      Fix a bug in the assembly code. · c689a126
      hkuang authored
      Change-Id: Ic416e3f8a11e82ee298e6f709b2119a9ddf1e2f8
  3. 09 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  4. 08 Nov, 2013 2 commits
  5. 07 Nov, 2013 6 commits
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Replacing (raster_block >> tx_size) with (block >> (tx_size << 1)). · d28f30ef
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      The new expression is much more logical than previous one. Surprisingly
      both expressions give exactly the same set of dependent values
      -- have_top, have_left, have_right -- in vp9_predict_intra_block.
      Change-Id: I63eb1b592b8c37883b3a0dbb1f3daa271e446109
    • Yunqing Wang's avatar
      Remove TEXTREL from 32bit encoder · d7289658
      Yunqing Wang authored
      This patch fixed the issue reported in "Issue 655: remove textrel's
      from 32-bit vp9 encoder". The set of vp9_subpel_variance functions
      that used x86inc.asm ABI didn't build correctly for 32bit PIC. The
      fix was carefully done under the situation that there was not
      enough registers.
      After the change, we got
      $ eu-findtextrel libvpx.so
      eu-findtextrel: no text relocations reported in 'libvpx.so'
      Change-Id: I1b176311dedaf48eaee0a1e777588043c97cea82
    • Jingning Han's avatar
      Fix the variable naming in encode_block · e91d7705
      Jingning Han authored
      The term x represents macroblock pointer across encode_block. Change
      the two local variable names to avoid confusion.
      Change-Id: Ic732e73023525d673c0a678ed2708ac1edf5a3f9
    • Paul Wilkins's avatar
      Removed unused rate parameter. · 84b3b037
      Paul Wilkins authored
      Change-Id: I6e4a266fdbad1d222eb45d45b67bbb82d091821a
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Unifying tile decoding for both direct and inverse tile order. · 672ba3dd
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      Now tile decoding consists of two stages:
      1. Find tile buffer start and its size, put this info into tile_buffers.
      2. Decode each tile based on information from tile_buffers.
      It seems that stage 1 can also be reused by multithreaded tile decoder.
      Change-Id: If0cdaefdd6d10bb41c63561346c9ae4cfac081dd
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Using pd->dqcoeff instead of pd->qcoeff in the decoder. · a1dc97be
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      It is more logical to use dqcoeff buffer to put there *dequantized*
      transform coefficients (inside inverse_transform_block and
      decode_coefs functions). Dequantization happens inside WRITE_COEF_CONTINUE
      qcoeff buffer should be only used in the encoder for *quantized*
      transform coefficients.
      Change-Id: Ifd54bef272bbf5311ced6669c4f1079f998af5d7
  6. 06 Nov, 2013 6 commits
  7. 05 Nov, 2013 10 commits
  8. 04 Nov, 2013 3 commits
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Splitting partition_probs array into two arrays. · dde8069e
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      We only update partition_probs for inter frames but they are constant
      for key frames. It is not necessary to have constants inside frame
      context and copy them every time. This change reduces FRAME_CONTEXT size
      by at least 48 bytes.
      Change-Id: If70a53be51043f37fe7d113853217937710932a7
    • Adrian Grange's avatar
      Remove unused members from VP9_COMP · 44e25155
      Adrian Grange authored
      goldfreq, avg_encode_time, avg_pick_mode_time,
      cpu_freq, interquantizer
      member variables from VP9_COMP since they are no longer
      used in the code.
      Change-Id: I010a82c217d0da03c3f53d1858d3462190c12dcf
    • Adrian Grange's avatar
      Remove unused member variables from VP9_COMP · a0a6590e
      Adrian Grange authored
      Removed three members from the VP9_COMP data structure:
      inter_zz_count, gf_bad_count, gf_update_recommended.
      These were part of the VP8 real-time mode implementation
      that was removed from the initial VP9 codecbase.
      Change-Id: I866b083b88ef02c74837277d50ce532ca88492f3
  9. 03 Nov, 2013 2 commits
  10. 02 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  11. 01 Nov, 2013 3 commits
    • Dmitry Kovalev's avatar
      Removing 'new' probability calculation from convert_distribution(). · df19c6b6
      Dmitry Kovalev authored
      We don't have to calculate 'new' probability in convert_distribution()
      because it is enough to calculate only 'new' counters which could be used
      to calculate probability if necessary. That's why removing a lot of unused
      temporary probability arrays and reducing number of get_binary_prob()
      Change-Id: I4e14eb7203d1ace61bbddefd6b9b6326be83ba63
    • Yaowu Xu's avatar
      Convert filter kernel choice to lookup · 0f76ba55
      Yaowu Xu authored
      Also removed unused declaration related 6 tap filter
      Change-Id: Ic17f516141d885157918505f4204081e4c951fad
    • Yaowu Xu's avatar
      Two optimizations: · a272530b
      Yaowu Xu authored
      1. Reduced the size memset based on eob for 32x32 transform. The reset
      of non-zero coefficient should probably go into where they are read in
      inverse transform functions. (TODO)
      2. Removed a redundant level of indirection.
      vp9_iht4x4_add() checks transform type and call vp9_iht4x4_16_add()
      for tranforms other than DCT_DCT. In this case, the DCT_DCT case
      has been already handled here.
      Change-Id: Iacbc77da761f0b308df5acea0f20c9add9f33d20
  12. 31 Oct, 2013 2 commits