Icecast shared sources in 'httpp', 'net', 'thread' and 'timing' directories need license header update (to LGPLv2)
As just noticed on #icecast, among others the timing.c and httpp.c files seem to imply GPLv2 while COPYING in that directory says LGPLv2. Those are also used by e.g. libshout which is LGPLv2...
Suggestion: track down authors, double check that changing to LGPL is OK.
This would make them compatible with both GPLv2 and LGPLv2 if I understand correctly.
affected files relative to icecast/trunk/ and who touched them (since tagging GPL):
- icecast/trunk/timing/timing.c giles, karl
- icecast/trunk/timing/timing.h giles, karl, moritz
- icecast/trunk/net/sock.h (oddly not sock.c) karl, oddsock, giles, brendan, msmith, jack. plus changes predating https://trac.xiph.org/browser/trunk/net/sock.h?rev=1997
- icecast/trunk/httpp/httpp.c msmith, giles, oddsock, karl, ph3-der-loewe
- icecast/trunk/httpp/httpp.h msmith, giles, karl, ph3-der-loewe