Icecast should expose the YP server messages to the admin status pages per mount
There are hundreds if not thousands of streams that fail to list properly on dir.xiph.org and it's obvious that nobody notices.
The admin interface should expose detailed information about the status of a YP listing. As per #2167 a simplified status should be also exposed to the XML used for public status.
People don't read the error.log, ever, especially in this case.
We should expose:
- If the YP server accepted the initial touch
- If the server accepted the latest touch
- What was the last status message from the YP server for a failed touch
- What was the latest status message from the YP server, including successful
- Count of YP touches since source connection
- Count of failed YP touches since source connection
Rationale is, that there might be intermittent failures so we should expose both latest message and latest failure. Also latest message, if successful could contain some information like "server outdated and insecure, please update" or otherwise from the YP administration.