Icecast leaking memory when serving dynamic xsl pages.
Icecast appears to be leaking memory every time it's serving a dynmically generated status page (eg "status.xsl"). The bug is easily reproducible by continuously fetching status pages via a script and watching icecast grow via ps or top. I've seen icecast grow to 140+ MB overnight (while I was running a script periodically to gather statistics from the status.xsl page - this is before I realised there was a problem), at which point I killed it. It seems to leak around 4kb each time. Serving static files out of the webroot directory does not result in a leak. When I first noticed the problem, I was running an old (three months probably) CVS version. I did a fresh checkout and recompile last night, but the problem still remains. I'm running Debian Linux 3.0, with a home compiled 2.2.20 kernel and Debian's default gcc 2.95.4. The machine x86, Pentium III (Coppermine).