add apt-get source instructions to debian notes and debian section to documentation
** It wouldn't hurt to have that guide written to be included both on the website and in documentation. Or link from the website to the online documentation, that's maybe better.
- we should outline how one can rebuild the source package from SID for debian/ubuntu.
- Also we should mention the official xiph.org packages.
- Also we should mention backports
- basically a "how to install icecast on debian" section
- including a warning about ssl
Debian has long release cycle and Icecast tends to hang in SID.